Thursday, January 12, 2012

Productivity

Today I wrote out a very achievable list of things to do. I got some of them done. Now that the day is complete I am sitting back thinking to myself "this is ridiculous." Why can't I get a simple list finished!? Wait, I know why. I got the things done that are SUPER important. Like going to the Registrar at Wrong State (Wright State), and getting new textbooks, etc. What I didn't get done was exercising. Surprise. I have come to the conclusion that I have absolutely 0 willpower. Which really sucks for me seeing how I am trying to lose 30+ pounds before my sister's wedding and before mine!!!! It doesn't help my cause that I am still, after probably about 2 years battling depression. This is a really sore subject because I feel like an ungrateful little brat. I have everything anyone would want, not to brag! I have a wonderful fiance, a loving family, a dog who I ADORE, great friends, a new job, and a bright future. I don't know why I am so annoyed with life when it is treating me so well? I feel like I don't know how to handle my life anymore. Or even myself. So is the problem will-power or the power of something to hard to talk about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment