Monday, January 23, 2012

Life Sucks Sometimes.

Let me just restate the title of this post. Life sucks sometimes. It's the stinking truth and if you try to tell me otherwise, you're a liar. I recently decided to change my career path, from Psychology to Nursing. Not too different, right? Wrong. I also decided to change colleges. Not too difficult, right? Wrong. Only 1 of my 4 classes from Fall quarter will transfer from Wright State to Kettering College. Oh how I am despising Wright State more and more everyday. I just feel now that I am behind in life. And I know that is a ridiculous statement because I am only 19. But, if I would have know I wanted to do Nursing, I could be done in 3 years from Kettering. But it's going to take a year longer now. Not to mention, I am stuck in a crappy apartment that is waaay too expensive for what it's worth. I'm in debt. I have depression, which I cannot kick. And to top it all off, I have stooped so low, that I ahev to work at McDonalds now. THE most disgusting place on the planet. Trust me, it's dirt nast. I'm just so fed up. I wish I would have stayed at home and made a better decision about what I wanted to do in life. I think I just decided on psychology because I wanted to put down a major, come to think of it. Now I can't do the things that I want to do because I'm poor. We can't start looking at houses because of my debt. Ugh. Life Sucks Sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment