Monday, January 9, 2012

My New Beginning

This is the new year, and I have yet to make a new year's resolution. I don't know why I feel like they are so important, but every time I turn around I am telling myself to make one! This is absolutely ridiculous because I never keep them. EVER. I thought up some ideas, ranging from changing my self image to reaching out and helping in my community to being more creative. I then had a fight with my new fiance. He is fed up with my "wall". So, I have decided that my resolution is to try to be more open. Sometimes you just need to put your trust in other people. That is something that is really hard for me to do. I am a strong willed, hard headed, country girl, who was taught to "do it yourself and rub some dirt on it". But that is so not me. This is going to be really difficult, but I am ready to do it because I know it will make my life better. I can't wait to marry him.

No comments:

Post a Comment